Top 10 YES answers to consider Tampa Bay's Frank Sinatra for your wedding reception…..
1. Do you envision an entertainment mixture of live band or orchestra music,extensive mobile DJ library of songs, ceremony music and a smooth running reception program?
2. Are you placing entertainment as a top priority at your reception ?
3. Would you like to see your entertainer perform before you make a choice ?
4. Do you want to work closely with your entertainer planning your reception from the very first day ?
5. Do your music preferences include not only today’s Top 40 but the classic songs of the past 70 years like The Great Singers, Big Band, Rock n Roll, Motown, Disco, 80’s, and 90’s ?
6. Do songs by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Bobby Darin, &Harry Connick express the emotions that you feel?
7. Do you love Michael Buble and or his music?
8. Do you have the blessing of having your grandparents- the Greatest Generation attending your reception ?
9. Have you always wanted a “WOW!” factor that a live band and orchestra brings to a reception ?
10.Do you want your guests to tell you years from now that they had the greatest time at your reception ?
“YES” answers to these questions are what makes Tampa Bay’s Frank Sinatra the choice of brides to fulfill their needs, wants, and expectations for a wonderful wedding reception. Please visit my website WWW.DONJUCEAM.COM where you can review comprehensive information about my entertainment services. I’m ready to help you achieve what you are looking for at your wedding reception or party event. Contact me to quickly determine how to achieve your entertainment goals.
If you’d like to see me perform come see me Sunday August 28 at the Doubletree Hotel Tampa for Your Wedding TV Bridal Show. Noon-5pm
If you’re getting married next week, next month or in 2011 I’d be glad to discuss your needs for creating a fabulous reception. I can also tell you that brides are now booking dates for Spring and Summer 2012. Let’s build great entertainment for the biggest day of your life.
All The Best