Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Setting up my blog for useful wedding and event entertainment considerations.

Good Evening Everyone, Event Entertainment for either the social or corporate market is a totally unique and custom designed effort. It is a work in progress right up to and including the event. In this regular blog, I'll be sharing ideas and suggestions that I've observed and gathered from my experiences delivering results that clients expect. I'm setting up a new website and blog to make it easier and more effective for friends and potential clients to make their own assessments of whether a "Sinatra" theme within my comprehensive entertainment services is right for them. Whether as a Singer, Orchestra leader, Master of Ceremonies, Mobile DJ and Entertainment Coordinator, it's always a brand new challenge bringing clients visions to successful completion on their big day.  Thank you for joining me in bringing smiles to faces and getting those toes a-tapping !
Don Juceam 

No comments:

Post a Comment